January 2022 Data Debrief, Office of Institutional Research and Analytics (OIRA).
In this installment of the OIRA Data Debrief, Office of Institutional Research and Analytics Vice Chancellor, Dr. Jenna Cullinane Hege, explores results of the Spring 2021 Employee Climate Check-In Survey, a mid-cycle pulse check on employees after the first year of the pandemic.
The Climate Survey helps us identify areas where the college environment and culture is supporting employees to thrive. The goal is for all employees to feel respected, listened-to, and equipped to do their jobs well. The survey also allows us to explore where focused improvements are needed. The Climate Survey is one of the primary data sources used to inform the 3 Cs (Collaboration, Connection, and Caring) workgroup and support achievement of Chancellor Priority #6.
The Spring 2022 Employee Climate Survey will be launching soon! Historically response rates have been modest–25-30 percent. Your responses are important, and we want to hear your feedback! The survey will be available on February 7th through March 6th. Please keep an eye out for the survey email. OIRA would love to hear from each and every employee.
Visit the ACC Employee Climate Survey Page to read more or consult previous reports.
- Data Debrief Feedback Form
- Departmental Snapshots 2023 – April 2023 Data Debrief Video
- Applicant Funnel Analysis – March 2023 Data Debrief Video
- Completer Follow-up Survey – February 2023 Data Debrief Video
- ACC Fact Book Fall 2022 – December 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Financial Wellness & Mental Health – September 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Instructional Planning & 8-week Course Surveys – May 2022 Data Debrief Video
- ACC Strategic Plan Dashboards – April 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Post Completions Outcomes Dashboards – February 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Non-Matriculant Applicants Survey for Fall 2020 – December 2021 Data Debrief Video
- Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE) 2021 – November 2021 Data Debrief Video