OIRA DATA DEBRIEF: STRATEGIC PLANNING DASHBOARDS
A new Data Debrief video, brought to you by the Office of Institutional Research and Analytics (OIRA), is now available. In this episode, OIRA Vice Chancellor Dr. Jenna Cullinane Hege explores the college’s newly released Strategic Plan Dashboards. These dashboards provide current and historical data regarding ACC’s progress toward achieving each of the goals outlined in the Strategic Plan.
The ACC Strategic Plan is a comprehensive plan that sets the five-year agenda for achieving our student success and equity goals, including enrollment, persistence, and completion. It provides clear targets to measure our ability to serve students and helps all areas of the college stay focused on developing strategies to reach common goals and improve student success.
There are two ways to get to the dashboards:
- Data Debrief Feedback Form
- Applicant Funnel Analysis – March 2023 Data Debrief Video
- Completer Follow-up Survey – February 2023 Data Debrief Video
- ACC Fact Book Fall 2022 – December 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Financial Wellness & Mental Health – September 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Instructional Planning & 8-week Course Surveys – May 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Post Completions Outcomes Dashboards – February 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Spring 2021 Employee Climate Check-In Survey – January 2022 Data Debrief Video
- Non-Matriculant Applicants Survey for Fall 2020 – December 2021 Data Debrief Video
- Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE) 2021 – November 2021 Data Debrief Video