What percent of students who complete an ACC application are actually enrolled on the census date?
- a) Summary reports by Area of Study or Dean, by Department
- b) Student data and contact Info by program within department
Description: This report includes students by program of study with email, phone, and mailing address. In addition, the report indicates whether the student is new or returning this semester, the demographic subgroup for the student, whether or not the student is enrolled for the next long semester (fall or spring), prior awards, and credit hours earned.
This report requires Student Level Access (login required) to TIPS. If you do not have access to student level data in TIPS, you may submit a TIPS Access Request.
a) & b) What number of credits, on average, are earned by full-time FTIC students in their first year? What number of credits, on average, are earned by part-time FTIC students in their first year?
c) What percentage of FTIC students earn 15 or more credit hours by the end of their first year?
- a) What is the Fall-to-Spring persistence rate for FTIC students?
- b) What is the Fall-to-Fall persistence rate for FTIC students?
- a) What are the licensure rates (if applicable) by program for student completers?
- b) What are the employment outcomes (if applicable) by program for student completers? (THECB Report)
* Licensure and Employment Outcomes for FTIC Cohorts are not available at the present time.
Data can be found in the Department Snapshot Report Page.
Access: Single Sign-On (SSO) with ACC Okta Required
Description: ACC implemented an ACC Snapshot and Departmental Snapshots to focus faculty and staff discussion on quality improvement strategies. ACC uses Departmental Snapshots to assess achievement of college-wide mission goals at the department level. These performance indicators allow departments to monitor their progress towards meeting enrollment targets, enhancing student success, and maintaining stewardship.
Click on the minus ➖ icon to collapse report description.
To access TIPS dashboards and some other TIPS reports you need to be connected to the ACC Network.